Thursday, September 4, 2008

Knitting and FictionPress

Knitting like anything now, and I bought yarn and books which sums up to about say 30 plus pounds. My wallet hurts like anything after that. I'm not that much a shopaholic but my allowance does make my "spending" feel like over-spending.
Fictionpress is this quaint yet raunchy website community where you can register and post all the stories you've ever wanted to publish. Some of the authors are way good. There's quite a good search engine for stories and what ever by genre and long stories are divided into chapters. Plus, by some odd way of the person who started it, there is an online dictionary at the top of the page.
Here's my profile which is really empty. I have started a little of a story going but it looks horrible for the time being. http://www.fictionpress.com/~musemneme
Wish me luck for completing my homework and my upcoming exams!

No comments: