Monday, June 30, 2008

Butterscotch Ice-cream

Quel Dommange, I gained back all the weight I lost in 5 days during the weekend. One of the causes, butterscotch ice-cream with raspberries and two Oreo cookies at some ice-creamery. They mash it all up and serve it to you. My word, I miss indulging with all those sweet desserts and mashed potatoes. I love eating and nearly live-to-eat on some days. Problem is the health regulations here don't accept my weight although I would be deemed entirely healthy in a Western country.
I think I better stop desserting my weight back on, but who can resist? Have you ever wanted to order the biggest ice-cream or dessert on the menu or eat whatever you want whenever and wherever? Those fantasies are overruling my common sense but thankfully there isn't even a can of coke in the fridge.
Better go, work pile for hostile and peaceful contacts between countries.

No comments: