Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Loving the things (not) in life

Raspberries, blackberries, a night's cape adorned with stars and a full moon and a snuggled up nest of blankets and tasseled pillows is my idea of perfectness for tonight. Only the night would be twice as long, allowing me to enjoy 8 hours more of thinking under the canopy of stars. Add in a conversation with C.S Lewis and that would make it completely wonderful. Not to mention hot chocolate. What a glutton I am, every world of happiness includes chocolate.
Alas, reality is math, listing the negative impacts of volcanoes and squeezing in time to blog for 20 minutes or so before I officially start. Tomorrow my running campaign for losing a pitiful 5kg will begin again. Then I can decide to plan my retreat into the decadent luxuries of comfort food and splurge on notebooks I'll probably never complete using. A girl can dream for the "teenage induced" years of her life.
Yay for me, I have drawn the x and y axis for my first graph. Read an email. Plotted the first dot. Instant messaged people. Drew the linear line. Finished first graph question. Second graph drawn, in the process of answering questions... Checked the work list to be done by Thursday. Finished graph two. Toilet break for being such a great person.
I'll write later, have to finish geography volcanoes. Groan.... so many negative impacts.

No comments: