Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here's what I noticed. When I get really steamed up and helpless about something, something else has to come along to remind me about the whole picture. Friday I was more than irate over some people. Then over the course of Saturday when I had no time to blog I got over it slightly. Then on Sunday we had a sermon about Temptation in the series Desert Journey in preparation for Easter Sunday. Monday was back into contact with those people again but well, once Saturday rolls around this whole project will be over.


And Tuesday, today, when I had to pierce my skin with that little wooden carving knife. Or rather wood carving tool, used to make wood block carvings. I started something on Monday, to hollow out a wood block to make a little recession big enough to stack notes on top. Partly out of anger and somehow, before school even started the blade slipped and blood came out.


Instant Reaction: Vampire instincts. Suck the blood.


It was partially sparked by the fact that our backdrop's wheels were spoilt. Possibly by my own doing. But I am the sort who doesn't like to admit it, because it would only make me feel more remorseful. Or rather more liable for others to blame. It doesn't matter too much, they've got some sort of solution.


Andy Williams has a very soothing voice. Its quite claiming to think about God and all those broader views of the world, knowing its all going to work out.

The thing about the cut was that the blood coming out was so thin and watery. At least I knew they didn't totally hate me when one of my friends told the teacher but she disappeared soon after to do other things.

Now its Thursday, just a few hours before Good Friday. Today I spent most of my time in agony. I don't have any friends now in the place where I spend most of my waking hours. Except my seniors in debate, I spend my extra curricular activities with them and that's a lot of time. I can just tell them things I would never dream of telling my class because they can't take a joke or let me tell them something really interesting. The moment you mention the opposite gender in two stories one after the other they think you're boy crazy and having over-active hormones.

Okay, to cut short I've got to:

1) Go for meeting from 8 to 9:15 for that project
2) Math homework (substantial, actually, very)
3) Chinese (very substantial)
4) Geography (few pages)
5) Science/Literature/Geography/History/Art notes and revision
6) Try writing an English Essay and one of the letters
7) English speech research on "Why should I stop eating fast food" and "How to save the Earth" (low priority)
8) Art sculpture on an A4 piece of mounting board. City of the future. 30% weightage for mid-years! (VERY HIGH PRIORITY DUE TUESDAY!)
9) Settling my emotions right, and getting my studies first. I wish I had a home-tutor so I wouldn't have to bother with people in a class.
Praying for a miracle to happen, they do happen now. But my time of the month wasn't the miracle I was hoping for.

1 comment:

missteomissteo said...

hello dear :)
Surprised? Well you gave me the link.

You are amazingly organised!
Don't give yourself too much stress
ya! :)

Cheers to my fabulous art rep.

missteo :P