Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Crochetogether

Crochet craze. Christmas craze.

Guess what I got for Christmas! I got a Knitting and Crochet Bible! It was given to me by a family friend.
One of the projects I am dying to try is the crochet heirloom blanket. It needs 225 motifs measuring 17cm by 17cm.

Yeah. One motif every day of the year and I should get there. Eventually.
I want to make a different pattern for every motif and save it for my coming-of-age. Or my confirmation.

For now it will be soaking up the last traces of festive cheer before new school term starts.
(where's that homework of mine?)

And finishing up the over-sized vest for my buddy and primary school friend, Shannon.
It's done in plain boring stockinette and is a pain in a neck of a time-waster.
At least the yarn I found was very reasonably priced.

Gotta go crochet!
Tell you more about my Knitogether and Crochetogether and Knotogether plans!

No comments: