Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guys I Like


Okay. So even if I AM a little relationship starved and don't go crazy over some guys I do have my weak spots. Namely this guy and Richard Gere. I'm not putting Richard Gere's photo because he is devilishly old. I officially was all for him when I saw the visa commercial and Shall We Dance?.

James Bond here, he's the new guy. I was watching the Monday night movies on channel 5 (yes, i don't have cable, therefore resorting to lamer channels) with him starring in them. Hearted the action scenes and "Tomorrow Never Dies" although I hated the close scenes. Why can't two people just stay friends? Even if one is remarkably handsome.
Third on the list is Richard Clayderman. A lesser known pianist by this era since he is also remarkably old. Try searching for Rhapsody in Blue. This guy's quite cool.
Then a minor string of my other swooning phases. Titanic's Jack Dawson, Barry Manilow for his singing, Kenny Rogers for the awesome looks and singing and lyrics of the songs he sang.

Okay. back to real life. I have to finish my Christmas presents for some people and the debate sessions are killing me. It is so difficult! Research and more research on Financial Incentives for Marriage and Parenthood. Next post will cover that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear Ann- I mean, Mneme, I just realised you have refined taste in men that are six times older than you.
Ah well, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. UPDATE YOUR BLOG. IT'S ACCUMULATING DUST.