Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fire

If this is the only way I can get the message across, I'll use the last weapon in my arsenal, in terms of "passive" and "condusive" ways.

Right, laying it out.

I cannot take it when people PROMISE me something and not get it done.
I cannot condone sitting at my desktop waiting for an email to come from a friend who was in the same 6 meter radius as me for a good two hours and promised to tell me when she did.
I cannot tolerate it when people are told time and time again by me that I'm willing to help and that I'm just out the door helping the class with something and yet say, "You were there?"
I cannot stand it when people do all the above and I feel like the most miserable wretch and nervouse wreck in the class.

Alright, you've used your arsenal on my emotions and I'm certainly not taught about the various methods of revenge, neither do I have the support of any other person. But for goodness sake, sometimes the onus is on someone isn't it? I'm certainly not going to chase people like that. I am a peer,a student, a friend. Or am I wrong even on that account?

If I was sui generis, I'm sure I won't be what I am now. When I got back home I was fine, ready to face my homework and happy to be with my parents again. But even angels need some recognition and acceptance. I swear that I could possibly function in school without opening my mouth so speak and no one would be able to know the difference.

Okay, snap out of it, you've ranted. It is ten eighteen and you have English and Chinese left to do. And Geography revision for Thursday. I think I'll do devotions though. Can't let the devil take over me. Honestly, it feels like I'm Launcelot Gobbo sometimes. Run, don't run. Devil or Conscience. Self or selfless.

Its like King Lear, and I'm the fool with no money bags to make my friends kind. And I know just the person who is my pretty fool and who are my darrrrliinnnggg daughters.

Oh and I'm sorry, but this post isn't meant to target anyone in particular. Take it as artistic lisence. I'm on a bit of a "self-experimental mode".

Won't be blogging till after the exams if I can help it.

No comments: