Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thanks, Awfully

hey there. thanks so much for the encouragement. I was just depressed these few days but never mind, there's church tomorrow and for the first time since Pierre Brosman for 007, I will be uploading photos of the surprise! Okay, people in my class, hushity hush on this, I'm just so excited about putting the things together.

Oh yeah, and today I used one of the thin cloth with about 5% spandex shirts that my aunt handed down to me. I made it into a bolero cum cape. Just slot your arms through the collar hole then slot them into the sleeves. Use a v-neck long sleeved shirt for this, it looks really nice. But don't expect to wear it as a v-neck ever again because the material will stretch too much.

ha ha. I don't have cash, I low on money, so the only thing left is to stay happy.

signing off today as Knitogether.

No comments: