Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Climbing Trees

Not that I can climb trees, of course. Just a little fantasy I had today after running 2.4 km, I believe exercise makes you hallucinate. I was thinking of Europe again and all the stories I've read. With people climbing trees and those fields and mountains and gallons of fresh milk. It would be a nice thing if your love could climb trees and help you to a secluded branch where you could see the view through the canopy of green leaves with sunlight streaming down in pinpricks of light.
And now I know the reason for my obsession with youtube. I need some one's voice in my head continuously or I get bored or another word for lonely. Mom doesn't really like it but I think I can't live in silence. My own thoughts are too loud for me and I just like the being-in-another-world-other-than-your-life feeling.
Lets get this girl's big fat head back into her study circle shall we?

No comments: