Wednesday, July 2, 2008

laughs

Yes! My plan is working. Although the talk on eating disorders today was really creepy I'm still going to lose weight! My target's only 48kg so no need to worry. Since I'm short that's a very good weight to stick with. Happy Youth Day everyone! The celebrations were great but unfortunately it was also the institution's health day...
I'm still dreaming of hot cocoa and ice-cream. Butterscotch naturally. I'm starting to like Atonement by Ian McEwan. Briony's writing plight is so alike mine although I'll never convince myself that I can write a hundred and thirty pages with an early twentieth century typewriter in one week. Careful though, gruesome medical scenes described although I still hold Jennifer Donnelly as the most gruesome in terms of wounds and going into labour.
Let me try and see what I can come up with in the next three hours for a mural design. To potray Culture and Community in my institution. 10 symbols of relatively reasonable scale by tomorrow 1 p.m. Help! I've only done 10%....
laugh.

No comments: