Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I got my charm bracelet on the 5th of July. It only has one charm, a small tag with the words:
Name:
Tel:
Birth:
Blood type:
Unfortunately I doubt I can engrave my name on it, which reminds me. I need to find a ring engraving jeweller. I suppose it fits my name a little. Misnomer. Muse of the Misnamed and can't be named. Love's on my mind a little too much, especially with the topic reproductive organs in science. I am so glad my science teacher was female. But its so unfair. Guys get to produce theirs all the time while women only get 10,000 eggs and most are lost by the phases of the moon. I don't want to know how many I've lost already.
The whole thing about the husband losing interest in his wife strikes home every time. With my mother watching Korean soap operas with adultery as the main theme... I find the whole marriage thing too fragile. It might work if you could only say "I Love You" once a month though. Or not. Quarantine from each other each consecutive year? Only works for those really crazy lovers.
What would it be like? That kind of longing. Too bad, my heart has fallen for the kind of lover you find in stylised fiction. The type who catches your breath no matter how many times you see him. The Jodi Picoult cum Jennifer Donnelly type hunk.
Better go. I have chinese homework and need to catch up with my favourite primary school junior!

1 comment:

Cassandra&Junebug! said...

Heyall! I know I haven't kept in contact, check out me and my friend's blog. It's at betterthanyoulosers.blospot.com.

Ciao,
Your beloved alpha
Massie