Friday, August 1, 2008

I have finally persuaded myself to borrow the Human Anatomy book from the library. Seriously, cadavers in this book look alive, the way they peer down at their disected selves during the Renaissance and those ages before photography. Gross huh? it was my mother who first showed me the book, and the back page showed a coloured disected skull. The subsequent pages I flipped to were unsurprisingly pictures of fetus remains in their mother's wombs. Thankfully all sketched.
Tests, tests, tests. History on Tuesday and Chinese on Thursday. Major test the Chinese. Ah well, life goes on. I should be studying now but I can't be bothered since I want to clear out all the stuff I need to complete for the extra boring subject other than the fact we watched part of Remember the Titans and will finish watching it the following week on Friday!
Things to do: Find out how to write about racial and religious conflict for that boring subject
study for History and Chinese
Finish the other side of the knitted arm warmers
Read about the Human Anatomy and finish the library novel.
Email back all my friends living in a lower humidity climate in this world. How I wish it was cooler!

No comments: