Monday, October 6, 2008

Apology Letters and Tests

Aw...I feel so touched. My friend sent me a sms to apologize and i felt quite bad about screaming at her on the windows live messenger scream and repetitively winking and nudging. childish huh?

I couldn't take it, she was playing her virtual online dancing game in the midst of our end-of-years. yeah, i do envy her carefree life. who wouldn't only she goes freak out during the exam like today during our general science paper.

i need to do a commentary on yesterday's sermon only i have no time

tell you bubs the rest soon (i understand i am not typing with capitals)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG ZEP, YOU ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETHING INGRAMMATICAL.
I HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF THIS, AND SELL THEM TO THE GUINNESS RECORDS.
"First cheem bub to write one whole blog entry with no Capitals, 2008."