Monday, October 13, 2008

Going Insane

Forgive me, I am feeling absolutely insane. I am mistaking people for my close friends left right and center. I just made someone think I was officially insane on the phone 20 minutes ago.

What I have done since Friday (End of Exams)
1) Finished 1 side of the fingerless gloves for my friend
2) Started reading a new novel, I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
3) Started my mother's christmas knittted gift
4) Walked up to the summit of Bukit Timah hill which is a miserable 163 m
5) Getting off writing my church sermon entries (i am due to write 2)
6) Realising how awful I find myself sometimes
7) Met up with Tragedia, the new muse of the block
8) Found out that Butterscotch isn't doing too well
9) Ending a short post to explain my absence
10) Going to finish that chapter on my fiction press

Reminder my fictionpress webpage is http://www.fictionpress.com/~musemneme

I'll try posting awfully soon on some issues only I want to kick myself out of the writer's block!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go see ur angelssenerade blog 4 a comment

Misnomer said...

please explain who you are... i am no sherlock holmes and thanks to me looking back on all my other posts in that blog i feel quite depressed. Since I saw that irritant post again after at least a 5 month hiatus. Don't know which comment you are referring to. I haven't had one on that blog for eons.