Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Contradiction and Unproductiveness

Contrary to what I have mentioned in the previous post, the nails turned out horrible. Or more like the comments I received about them were. They looked alright and I managed to apply the french manicure look on four fingers but my mother came in and said that the quality was not good enough. Just because we were going on a stressful vacation in the midst of my dad's colleagues and my first meeting with his new boss. It's the boss who's new, not my dad.

It's the trip to Port Dickson in Malaysia. And the meeting of our relatives, just a friendly couple, which makes my mother a whole conservative 19th century woman. Not that I can blame her. I blame the exuberant manicure and pedicure prices about US$50 for both. Excluding the french nails.

What's to blame? The bad economy and the whole thing about people looking down on the others. Please, as long as the nail polish is not on my hair it is fine. I mean you see people walking and working with a streak of red nail polish on each nail. Who cares if I couldn't be bothered with the expense of a wanted "luxury"? Paying a bomb for paint and service is not pleasurable.

I'm in an exceedingly foul mood. I am expected to do so many things to be presentable. Such as eat properly and give intelligent answers and dress with style since it's to reflect on our lifestyle. I suppose it is the same as every other type of world there is but I'm quite sure most people say live and let live when they see teenagers.

All the nail polish is gone now and I have gastric.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know something, Muse/Mneme?
You should listen to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.
Maybe you'd know what a TYPICAL teen is like.
And their class compared to your apparent class is similar to that of the value of bodily waste juxtaposed with Qiviut yarn.