Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Starting a Lucrative Business

Hello bubs! I feel like I want to start a small side-line. During the holidays I'll write stories and sell them to people who want to have their plots written by me. Like that's going to happen. It's worth a shot. I am trying to start a good storyline but it is only average. Not that sort of killer book which has a plot you can't really resist not taking a glance at.

Holidays start in two days so I shall be experiencing the flush of being free from the boredom of school.

Tell me how to do something nonconstructive... please. Something nonconstructive but fun and engaging. Like playing a random word game. We played that today while suffering heat-stroke. You say a word and the next person says a completely random word in comparison to what you said. So a word like "jelly" can bring about "Paris Hilton" or say... great I forgot that really interesting scenario. My tree begetting a word like "Sarah Palin". So it's quite entertaining for about 15 minutes so long as no one is that boring in the group.

Signing off with no proper care of paragraphing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called word disassociation, yo. =)