Thursday, October 30, 2008

No Comment

I am irate, pissed off, and certain muses always get the bulk of the burden. I just spent the past two and a half hours unravelling and coiling back two small ball's worth of pre-knitted yarn. Ribbing no less. Two knit two purl.

It was meant as a Christmas present and I finished 15cm of it and there is seriously not enough yarn to be knitting two strand at a time. It is also a discontinued type of yarn in possibly the only shop in my district selling it.

Now I've got to start again and finish it with using the horrendous exercise of using 98 stitches per row for about 32 inches or 81.5 cm.

If only the yarn was still available. Anyway, I'm in a foul mood and feel like snapping at the slightest thing. I suppose there are fouler moods than this to get through. Problem is for the past few days I've been having drastic highs and lows in a single span of 24 hours. This tops it.

I wish I had bought Dracula. I could use some blood and gore and murder to satisfy my hunger. Both physically and emotionally.

No comments: