Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bad Day

A sad song turns around your day? I hope it does. I've listened to Daniel Powter's Bad Day at least five times in a row at this point. alright four from him and one chimpmunk version.

I'm sorry Kimisa. I know you know my blog now. I suppose you might never see this post. You're possibly watching your favourite "I Survived a Japanese Gameshow" right now. You'll never know what's in your plain sight. This was possibly the trigger.

You don't know. Why should I bother? Then I feel that this is my only way out.

It's like this. My mother does not really like me on such close terms with you. I don't get it, I mean I get her reasoning about the religion combats we will face but I just wish that God could carry me through those.

I have a few close friends at church and in this circle of my life. Then why do I want to be with you as a friend? You made me love you to much. The manga you drew, your own boldness.

I can't send this sort of point directly to you so I have to do it in the presence of the whole web and face the stupid bleeding risk of you seeing it at the same time.

Perhaps if life was a music video we could all cheorograph at our own pre-ordained style it might work out. You'll be the person who spray paints everyday after a bad day at school on the pavement along the road which my eyes see everyday. I'll be the person who writes next to it in chalk that the rain washes away. Then one day you'll see my initials before the rain comes.

Sorry if I've been emoing out because of that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, hey jiggly [:
dont be sad, god bless [:
and i havent linked you yet! ARGH, i hate my blogskin. okay, nvm <33s

Anonymous said...

As Megan says (I guess that's Megan), come on! Be happy!
It's the holidays.
And people get sad at the holidays.
I pity and empathise with you, Jiggly/Muse/Mneme.
On a lighter note, though, I have a 'bleeding comment system/tagboard' now. So there's something to cheer you up! =)

Anonymous said...

sup ERIN!
yea, its me meg [:
dont worry ana.
We'll be there, and dont worry okay!
mmkays, i think you should cheer up,
yeah, go spam her taggie D:
mwhahahaha.

-DUH its me, MEG.
[: <33s~