Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog Entry 01

The numbered (Blog Entry) series will occur when I have either no better name for a post or when I just want to recount a day or week or month of a year in the life in my world.

Yesterday:

I have found that I like cooking. Especially pasta for my own consumption.
Greedy little tummy.
The neck-warmer i was instructed to do by my mother or more like ordered to make for my aunt in New York has too broad a width by her analysis.

Today:

Destroyed the intended neck-warmer and started on a lion brand yarn pattern for a scarf.
took me ages to coil back 23 cm of purl stitch with width about 22 stitches.
I found the pattern for a Basic Sampler Scarf which I am now knitting in lieu of the somewhat easier and more conservative neck warmer.
Went out for lunch with my mom and her Korean friend.
We had a nice yummy lunch and went to a cafe for drinks and cake

So much for the grubbing.

Then I had to make myself burn it off with a 2.4 run in 16 min 25-ish seconds.
Then a short walk with my mother before washing her car.
I saw the slacking cleaners in my condo.
At least they may have some good in them since I saw the growing carnation seedlings in the pot.
Ignoring my Chinese book.
Knitting quite sadly and quietly.
Going for dinner now at the Dining Table.

No comments: