Monday, November 10, 2008

Gluttony

Chewing on a de-flavoured strip of Hubba Bubba Gum
Triple Berry
Smuggled from Europe to this country
This is not my Idea of fun.

I wish I was courting a man
With the intention of it carrying on. Not some fickle candle in the wind
Or at least a friendship, a deep one with a man

Today was all stern men
On the bus, in the shops
at least the ones which are in my age group or whomsoever I fancy

That does it. I can't think while attempting to rant.
All you need to know is that I have to finish a dull Chinese book
Dull only because of the language and the whole ideal right and wrong concept.
This by Thursday afternoon for the gallows of Chinese Tuition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can imagine our Science teacher going, "MUSE MNEME?! KEEP YOUR HORMONES IN CHECK!!!"
Lol. You know Muse is the name of an awesome band?

Anonymous said...

cool.
Me[; the one and only.