Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Entry 03

This time it would be accepted to title this post in a more interesting way but I decided against it in case I turn it into a rant or digress in mid-post.

Anyways I feel like a plump blob of blubber. I've been doing as much as I can, cutting back food intake, running for exercise and pondering about the subject. I don't know whether I should convince myself that I am anorexic (when I am not) and just starve myself till I get to the desired weight (like that's going to happen with my love for food).

It hasn't been working even though I've been at it for over 20 weeks! Excluding mostly the examination weeks when you can't possibly run when you are already shack with the revision.

On the bright side I have a whole evening to about ten plus if I'm lucky alone on a Saturday night on the 6th of December. By the riverside where the night life of this city thrives. It would be nice to spend it with someone. Someone to talk to me as a total stranger yet a deepest friend. Without me worrying about abduction or any low lying rot like that.

How sad, for that day I'll have somewhere to go but no one to go with.

I'm starting on a teenager series of trouble. Eventually a good story? Hopefully yet dolefully I wait for it to take seed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You feel like a plump blob of blubber? MAN YOU HAVE TO SEE A LOCO ROCO.