Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Entry 02

Just to make myself feel better from my over-colliding hormonal sequence pattern partially due to PMS (just discharged egg), I am going to just type and blog anything and whatever that comes to mind as I am against doing my Chinese homework and my (is it lustful or masturbating?) thoughts.

People like cockroaches and tapeworms who are critical about my writing now, buzz off. I won't be bothering about my style for... weather check... the next three weeks or so until I finish the "Every Young Woman's Battle" self-help or God-helps book and "Middlesex" that irritatingly good writer's book.

As Paul said "Everything is Permissible but not everything is beneficial"

I finished the Chinese book I was supposed to read for tuition ages ago but it has seriously confirmed the vague ideas I had about Chinese writers. Let's list them.

1) Fake Suspense (Everyone couldn't care less about the stories there's no suspense)

2) No thinking space for the reader. (Apparently, the Chinese books and stories which I read, of which there are few, allow no room for the reader's opinion or the author's own true feelings because everything is so robotic-ly separated into right and wrong. what fun or enjoyment is there in reading a book which blatantly tells you right-from-wrong?)

3) Qin Shihuang and Mao have brainwashed them to thinking there is no freedom of speech. (Yeah, the books will be thrown into acid if they write about the scandals or the deteriorating quality of life.)

4) No respect is developed in the reader for the author. ( Perhaps it's just this little compilation of stories by the same author but she pokes her nose into every abyss of teenage misery she encounters without dragging the victims out by her hooked nose.)

Whatever. No one's going to read my blog so why should I bother with writing properly in what I believe is grammatical order. Nothing that comes out of me good enough unless it comes from God. Sigh. He better explain this whole cosmic plan to us one day about how He KNOWS everything but can also change HIS mind when we pray for mercy or forgiveness for fellow brethren.

I guess I would like to have someone to talk to heart-to-heart right now but unfortunately I have to worry about my Chinese tuition homework which I don't care much for. I can't see Melanie for if soonest the next fortnight. She's my friend, perhaps my best friend, and my longest friendship. Since before five years old. We were in the same church then and since I moved to another we see each other perhaps just twice a year. Thrice if lucky.

I miss childhood.

No comments: