Thursday, November 27, 2008

My mother got the teaching job. From the Ministry of Education to teach in a primary school.

Is that good or bad or evil? I mean she wants it a whole lot and she was repeating the whole interview and opening the letterbox everyday (for the first time) to check for the confirmation letter.

And guess what? Our oh so productive and effective government sent her a simple sms.

Which will mean I have lost my car rides to and fro from school. But Dad's going to send me to school everyday! Whee!

I guess I need to organise my time and prioritise with homework and other stuff. I NEED A DAILY PLANNER.

But what if I go wild or something? Like neglect my studies or hang out or wreck the place or set the whole place on fire? Unlikely, yes, but still.

Just when I thought my life was too boring to write about things heat up a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your mum must be happy! Send my wishes (well, more of a 'yay you!' wish) to her.
The chances of me going wild is fifty-seven times higher than yours. In fact, I AM wild.
... COME TO THE DARK SIDE, MUSE, WE HAVE COOKIES!!!