Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am so sad I feel like crying and wallowing in my bed and pillows. Unfortunately, it is getting quite boring. I slept in for an hour before going to church then slept two hours in the afternoon and was in bed asleep by eleven. But I suppose it doesn't count since I woke up at 3 in the morning due to nothing and padded around the house before falling asleep again.

The sermon was on Sexuality. Groan. That topic is hitting me all over for a week or more. First it was Every Young Woman's Battle and now it's this whole chunk of a sermon on a late Sunday morning.

I am bleeding pretty awfully, the wound hurts too.

I wonder if I'll ever become an author. For babies perhaps, considering my current literary standard.

Nothing matters as much as making some worth of myself I suppose.

My dad raided my wardrobe in attempt to bring some semblance of order into it.

Will I ever become an author at least two people will go raving about? A dream I've been holding close for nearly three years is just so vapour-ish if there is such a word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice that your dad help you put some order to your wardrobe. I do hope my dad help me out....