Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama Won!

Thank you for noting that Erin. As a token of my esteem and respect towards you I shall now request the lurkers around this blog to buzz over to your blog where they can thrive as lurkers since your blog does not have a bleeding comment system or tagboard.

Obama WON! At least now we don't have to hide our faces and duck for cover should Mc Cain become president and attend some meeting in Singapore which our Prime Minister is cordially inviting the truly elected president to in his congratulatory letter to Mr Obama and his Vice-President.

I'll need to resort to ebay soon. There is no other way I can get my much needed yarn.

......

That was an exceedingly long movie break. I am just too stuck into the Disney movies. Motion pictures of course not the HSM nonsense that passes for a movie nowadays. Just watched The Black Cauldron, which was a disappointment. Not as many funny lines or anything as the usual stream.

ADMIT IT! Disney is the awesomest movie producer of this age other than it's crazy propaganda of teenage life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, Muse, Disney WILL be the awesomest movie producer FOREVER. Not just this age.
No remarks about not having a freedom of speech in my blog. (Yo, my blog's communist.)